Monday, February 9, 2009

Joe assures me she has someone to tell her if she forgets her pants, but I dunno

Okay so did anyone see this? I have asked several people and they just look at me like I'm from Mars. Joe and I were watching Jay leno and Lady Gaga performed. I like this song, it's fun. But, it looks to me like she is just wearing pantyhose. Not leggings or something, but pantyhose. Has my head been in a book for way to long and I don't know this is the latest fad. I mean they are even a little saggy. It's not like she had on cute underwear to show off. I just don't get it. I kept wondering if maybe she ran out of the dressing room and forgot her pants or skirt, but Joe assured me she probably has an assisitant or something to tell her if she forgets her pants. So, that means this was on purpose. HMMMMMM... Then again, i don't really get her glasses/goggles that she put on in the end. I guess my Golden Girl hair is going to my brain and I just don't get kids today! LOL

3 comments:

also known as shell said...

They are definatly pantyhose. thats just horrible. when she spins around you can totally see the "fake" panty of the panty hose.

sweetb said...

this is her "thing"
no pants
weird, check out what dlisted says about her and her lack of drawers

Erin said...

Are you kidding me!? Her thing is NO PANTS!!!! Fine, my thing is going to be no shirt. Watch out! Scary!