Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 4






We had another wonderful day! I will keep this short. We are leaving Forks and heading for Seattle. I am sad about leaving. Forks is just amazing!
Yesterday, we slept in for the first time on the trip. We ate at Sully Burgers for lunch. They have a burger called the "Bella Burger" I decided I was not going to get it just for the name. but, it had everything on it I would want so i got it anyway. it was one of the best burgers I have had. It even came with fake vampire teeth! After that we headed back into LaPush and hiked to Third Beach. it was a long hike out to the beach and then over drift wood. it was beautiful. We walked down the beach to the left and there was a waterfall comming off the cliffs into the ocean. it was just beautiful. We then headed up to the Makah Indian reservation. it's about an hour drive. It is the furtherest North West you can get in the Contential United States. Again, AMAZING!! We got there in time to hike out to a point and watch the sun go down. After that we drove back to Forks and had dinner.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your pictures are stunning!!! You're making me want to go back now!!!
I can't wait until August!
~AmyO

Natalie said...

WOW!!!
You are the luckiest!
I know... I keep saying that, don't I? :)