Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 6






Again, I have to be quick because we are running out the door. Yesterday, we had another great day. We headed out to Mt. Rainier. It was further than we thought, but a nice drive. We stopped at Cabela's, which is a lot like Bass Pro Shop. But, acording to Joe, there is a difference. We spent awhile there. I figured Joe had put up with my Twilight stuff all week, I could sit in a camp chair and let him wonder. We then headed to the mountain. We did not expect all the snow. There was a ton. Most of the park was closed because of the snow, but we got pretty far up the mountain. They had an area just for playing in the snow. I wished Bella was with us because she would have loved it. We spent most of the day at Rainier. It is amazing. We headed back to the city and went to the flagship R.E.I. I know I complained about chain stores in my last post and then we went to two. lol We headed back towards our hotel and found a dollar theatre. We had the best dinner. We shared a huge Gyro chicken salad with Pitas. it was sooooo good. We then saw a movie and headed back to our hotel.

3 comments:

sweetb said...

Please tell me that you saw Twilight at the Dollar Movie

Natalie said...

ha! I love that last pic. I will keep it forever.
Really, tell us what you saw.

Erin said...

ummm...no comment