Monday, February 23, 2009

Cupcakes


Aren't these the cutest? I want them! But, they are $49.99!!!!! So, it's not gonna happen. I do have a birthday next week. But, our trip is probably my Valentine's, Birthday, and Anniversary, and Christmas present and I am NOT complaining. If I never get another gift again, It was worth it!! I feel like I should be giving gifts instead. So many people helped us take this trip. From nice people at work who helped me get out early the night before we left, to a friend who watched our animals, to my sisters who were supportive and didn't make THAT much fun of me for going to Forks, to my parents who took such good care of Bella for us. Thank you, Thank you! I feel very blessed with such good friends and family.
A friend just got these for her daughter and I thought they were adorable. For whatever reason, I love cupcakes. Not just to eat them, but I think they are so cute. It probably has to do with Bella's love of cupcakes and that we have to make them so much due to her allergy.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I saw some with cherries at the outlet mall...was gonna grab them for your bday but then wondered if you already had some cherry shoes and what size you were. Let me know! We can go out for you bday lunch Revisited this week. How's wednesday sound?