Sunday, December 7, 2008

To answer your question

Yes, I do take a bad picture, and often. But, thank you so much for asking.... Why was it a good idea to stand like this and right in front of everyone else in the picture?

DisneyWorld has a strange effect on me, like a "I have to try on every stupid hat" effect


hmmmmm......well, I dunno...

Best for last, this is what Joe calls "Dj Wifey" When I call Joe on his Blackberry, this is the picture that shows up. He thinks it soooo funny and EVERY time he says "yo, yo, what up DJ Wifey" and laughs like it's the first time I've heard him say it. I will never live this picture down.



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha! love it. That's so cute about Joe too. You guys are so sweet together.

Jessi said...

How come you look so cute in your "bad" pictures? Totally not fair. :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

You still don't take bad pics...I don't care what you say!

Joe is so funny....that is such a cute story! You guys are so great together!

sweetb said...

I love these pictures. And what am I doing in that top one?