Monday, December 15, 2008

I am trying to redecorate my bedroom. It the last place always to be cleaned and if company is comming I throw stuff in there and shut the door. So, it's just a ridiculous mess. I picked out a new paint color for the walls. It's a gray. Sounds dreary, but I have bright things on the walls and the comforter I want id purple. So, it might work. i always think painting is going to be so much fun and then not even half way through I decide that it is not so much fun! joe painted bella's room a really pretty pink color and hung these cute cupcake things everywhere. I have to give him a lot of credit. i don't know if other husbands do this, but he gets really into helping decorate the house. Sometimes, I don't love the things he wants to put up (wooden Johnny Cash picture, I love johnny Cash, but the picture is a really upclose picture decopoged to a wooden board. Joe didn't make it or I would just let it go) But, I can't say much because he didn't say one word when I asked him to hang my autographed Framed Twilight poster in our bedroom.

1 comments:

sweetb said...

what about painting your bedroom purple. And have the purple comforter with it. I saw a picture in a magazine with that look and I loved it.