Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy lights






Over the weekend we stayed at Joe's parents house to celebrate christmas with them. Saturday night, Joe's parents and one of his brothers and his wife went to a Christmas party while we stayed at the house with Joe's sister, Jane and her husband Peter. We had Bella and the brother at the party's kids. They had made cookies earlier in the day. So, Peter and Jane had a great idea to box them up and take them to the firehouse and police station as a "thank you and Merry Christmas" The girls made Christmas cards and were so excited to give them to the fireman. It was the cutest thing to see these sweet little girls handing out the Christmas cookies and cards to the fireman and policemen. The fireman and policemen seemed really suprised and very grateful. After that we drove around and looked at Christmas lights. (I learned that I don't have much patience when I am sitting in the very back of our mini van next to two giggiling girls) I was very impressed. There were two house inpaticular that just went NUTS! I don't know when these people start setting up, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was before Thanksgiving. It's really neat to see people do things just for fun. I am so tired of people cancelling fun things due to the "economy". Life goes on people! Anyhow, enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

KELLI MC said...

ummm is that comment directed at me?? I know I know!!!!

Erin said...

For the record, I wrote that before you ditched me. AGAIN! I am getting the pig-pen complex again!