Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girl Power




I am not a feminist, man basher. I love my husband and men in general. But, sometimes there are things that just make me proud to be a woman. It sounds kinda silly, but last Sat. we had this great singer/songwriter perform at the Crimson Moon. (another reason I love my job, I get to see amazing people perform) Her name is Jenifer Daniels. She was just amazing. Imagine a really enthusastic Sarah Mcglaughlin (I know I didn't spell it right, but you get the point). She was really great. It makes me wonder how she is not at the top of the charts and songs like Womanizer are number 1. (I have to admit that I like that song, but it doesn't take much talent. I could have Bella say womanizer over and over again and put music behind it and get close to the same outcome. I'm not Brittney bashing, because she is a guilty pleasure for me. Her music rocks on the treadmill..I'm way off point) ANYWAY, she was HUGE pregnant, with TWINS and singing so beautifully and dancing around the stage and playing her guitar. She just was amazing. Did I say amazing? cause she was. The pictures are kinda bad because I took them with my phone, but I loved the way she had to play her guitar on the side because of her baby belly. check out her website www.jenniferdaniels.com

0 comments: