Monday, December 22, 2008

Swap


we spent the weeking with Joe's Family to celbrate Christmas. When we got home late last night I was so excited to see a package on my front porch! I was like a little kid, I ran up the stairs and grabbed it. I was so excited when I opened it. My cousin Leslie had my name in the Winter swap my sister, Brenna organized. It had slipper socks, bath and body works hand soap, a beauituful scarf, adorable home made notecards, homemade snack mix, notepads, and a really cute ornament. Thank you so much Leslie! I LOVE<>

3 comments:

sweetb said...

I love it. This has been so fun. I am SOOOOOOO jealous over the crocheted scarf!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I'm glad you like it...it was so much fun to put together.
Thanks B for hosting the swap!