Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Inspired by Nat




Okay, so i am very fed up with my hair. I like the blonde, but it's fried. I have liked the short, but not as much as I liked the bob I did have. I'm just kind of over it. I wish I could be one of those people who really doesn't care what other people think, but i have had more than one person tell me I was better as a red head. Joe doesn't care either way. I could literally have bright purple hair and he would think thats just fine. (he's the best) There is a hair style that I have really really wanted, but felt I was too old to try it. Then I saw the same picture on Natalie's blog and I commented to her that she should go for it. But, I'm too chicken. I can't decide what to do with my hair!!!! It's stupid to stress this much about hair, but I think it looks horrible right now. The bottom picture is what I want, but am chicken to try. The top one is what I feel I look like in the a.m.

2 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Lane LOVES Paramore,I loved your hair red,yet you can carry off blonde too.Lucky!I'm sure it will look great.Your young,have fun with your hair.I know I did at your age.

Cristin said...

I totally understand were you are coming from!

I decided to chop my bangs MYSELF...well now UGH is the best way to describe it!

Anyway, as the saying goes "hair is hair and it'll grow back"

I like you as a blonde and your hair is always cute...so you have no need to stress!