Monday, December 29, 2008

New Hair AGAIN!!



So, I decided to go back to red. I REALLY liked being blonde, but I feel more like myself red. Also, it's really expensive to keep the blonde up. The new red is a little darker than I might like, but it's growing on me. It's a little shocking to me. Oh, and Joe took the pictures and is way over taking my picture. He wouldn't wait for me to make a semi normal face. It's my fault because I am never happy with the pcitures and I make he take several trying to get a good one.

4 comments:

sweetb said...

I love it. I know what you mean about feeling "like yourself." When I went back blond after being red, brown, etc I felt sort of relieved. Oh, and Natalie, look at the 1st picture. Erin can look un-cute if she tries hard enough;) (She is going to be mad at me for saying that-hee hee). But I love it, looks good.

Cristin said...

I love it! I also agree with the "feeling Normal" thing...I went totally dark brown last year--JEEPERS...I liked it but it just wasn't "ME".

Anyway Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

Ha! You switched just after I got used to the blond! I really started to like it. But I always picture you red, so I'm glad you're back. Did you do it yourself? I wish I had a little money to go to a salon and fulfill my hair fantasies. sigh.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It looks great, I thought it was cute blonde but you make a great red head! Looks wonderful!