Friday, October 31, 2008

I posted so much about dreading my new job, but I didn't ever post about it after. I pleased to say, I really like my job. It makes me appreciate the time I have with my family and I get to contribute, a little. The people there have been really great and helpful. Joe has really stepped up to the plate and does little things to make my days that I work easier. He's a sweetie. I hate being away from Joe and Bella, but sometimes I enjoy being there. Especially now, since it has gotten cooler and the leaves have changed. The square in Dahlonega is so pretty in the fall. I am usually the upstairs server and we have this great porch that overlooks the square. I can just people watch. A couple of times people have brought their guitars up and they just strum and drink coffee. It's so nice. Not a bad place to work. I have worked in some restaurants where it just feels like you are trapped and completely unaware of the outside world. They also have concerts there. Last night I was the Performance Hostess(basically I just took tickets at the door), but the opening act was so good. Her name is Caitlin Crosby. She is tall, skinny, beautiful, and very talented. How unfair! If she wasn't so sweet you'd want to hate her just on principle. Lol www.myspace.com/caitlincrosby
I just thought after all my complaining, I should be positive and thankful for right now.

1 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Glad you like your job,The Square is so pretty at Christmas too!Hows Bella liking School?