Tuesday, October 7, 2008

God has a sense of humor

Really, I think God has a sense of Humor. I know it's probably not something you are supposed to do, but I prayed to God to win the lottery. Yep, you can laugh. But, I thought if I won I could help my family and some friends. Everyone is sooo stressed about money right now and there is nothing I can do to fix it. So, I thought praying to win the lottery might help. You can laugh if you want. It won't hurt my feelings, I know it's silly. But, worth a shot. So, I said a little prayer and bought my megamillions lottery ticket and stuck it in my wallet. I checked the numbers yesterday and my prayer worked, I won the lottery! The catch is I only won $2! FUnny thing is this is the second time this has happened. Last time I won $5, I think. Not on the scratch offs, but on the megamillion, call the balls out ob tv, lottery. I guess I need to be more specific and pray to win all the money, but that sounds selfish.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you pray but you know not to push it and risk sounding ungrateful! You're so dang cute!

sweetb said...

Apparently, you have to be specific;)