Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My ABC's

My ABCs

A = Age: 28 No comments,please:)



B = Bed size: Queen



C = Chore(s) you hate: Chores? How does this apply to me? Just kidding, Kinda. I guess I hate doing dishes.

D = Dessert you love: It changes, but right now, Doughnuts and vanilla soymilk.



E = Essential start your day item: We have 3 alarm clocks and we set the alarms on both our phones and somedays we don't hear a single one. How did we find eachother?

F = Favorite actor(s): Johnny Depp,Christian Bale, Tom Hanks, Rachel McAdams, Helena Bohnam Carter (I am sure I spelled the last name wrong)



G = Gold or Silver: Silver

H = Height: 5'6 1/2 That 1/2 was once very important



I = Instruments you play: I am trying to learn to play guitar.

J = Job title: Mommy, DJ Wifey (Joe calls me this), and Waitress (I think your supposed to say SERVER, but I like the way Waitress sounds)

K = Kitchen color(s): It's a fruity wallpaper. it was already here when we moved in, but it's cute.

L = Living arrangements: Very happily married in a cute little house!

M = My name is: Erin



N = Nicknames: Erin Shmaren, Ernie Gale, Scout, and like I said before DJ Wifey (it's a long story that comes from a picture of Kelli and I. I might post it. It's silly)



O = Overnight hospital stay: Something when I was really little, but I don't remember it and when I had Bella

P = Pets: 2 old dogs. Lammy and Ashes, 1 cat Smokey, 1 unnamed fish, 2 goats Dobe and Huck


Q = Favorite quote: "I'm an early bird and a night owl. SO, I'm wise and I have worms." - Michael Scott It's not very poignant, but it makes me laugh But, seriously, there are two by Gandhi that I like. "Find yourself through the service to others." and "Be the change you hope to see in the world." Not exact quote, but you get the point.



R = Right or left handed: Right

S = Siblings: 2 Kelli and Brenna

T = Time you woke up today: 7:45 we over slept...did you read that part about the alarm clocks?

U = Unique about you: I'm not sure what to say, hmmm... the things I would put down, I know aplies to other people, so not so unique. well, I have a tattoo of a scooter on my ankle and I have played a cheerleader in over 3 times in various things. Okay, that's the best I can do.

V = Vegetable you love: snap peas and asparagus

W = Worst habit: so many!



X = X-Rays you've had: my teeth, my neck, and several of my head.

Y = Yummy food you make: I don't really have a standout, it's not for lack of trying. I do try to duplicate my Gram's fantastic chicken.


Z = Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Now you know my ABC's I want to know yours!

0 comments: