Thursday, October 23, 2008






We went to Disney on Ice last night and I had to share. I was "that" mom. You know, the Mom that thinks her child is the cutest and most special. yep, that was me. In case you don't know and if you don't know, you don't know Bella, she is Disney crazy. Mickey Mouse in particular. It's not like the normal kid obsessed, I mean really. She has always loved Mickey Mouse. She will pick out shapes that might resemble Mickey when we go shopping or just out an about. Like, at the grocery store there was a sign for eggs and there was a grouping of three, she started squealing MICKEY!! She was 3! REally obsessed. (like I can talk, Hello? Twilight She comes by it honestly.) So, she was soooo excited about Disney on ice! She wore her Minnie Mouse dress. She was even more excited because my Mom went with us. When Mickey and Minnie hit the ice and the "when you wish upon a star" song came on, Bella's face lit up. Ear to ear smile! She made the same face the first time we went to Disneyworld and she saw Mickey in person. Seriously, priceless! We had such a great night! A much needed night. We, like everyone else, have been stressed about money, but it made me feel so good to get to do this for Bella. I want her to have memories like that and not memories of us being stressed. So, a bill may not get paid exactly on time, but it doesn't matter.

1 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

That is so cool. She will never forget the magic of that night! Isn't it worth a million bucks when you see the sparkle in your child's eyes?!