Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 things...

Natalie tagged me...here goes.

5 JOYS

~music
~Twilight (I know, you can make fun of me, but I love it right now. Joe and I spend hours reading it together. Yep, we are cheesy.)
~Road trips with my family
~shopping-finding that bargain
~traveling

5 FEARS

~BEARS!!!!
~Sharks!!!!!!!!!!
~haunted houses- it makes no sense because I love creepy scary things and Halloween is my favorite holiday-non-religious holiday
~losing my parents or Gram
~being disappointing

5 OBSESSIONS

~my family
~blogging
~Thai Food
~Hawaii I save every year in hopes to spend a month there and every year something comes up, but I am still saving
~Twilight (roll your eyes again, it's okay)

5 SURPRISING FACTS

~
~I really can't think of suprising things about me. Does anyone know of anything they were suprised to find out about me? hmm....
~I'm quite stubborn
~
~I was in a Mcdonald's commercial "you want fries with that?"

5 PEOPLE TO TAG
Mom
Brenna
Kelli
Leslie
Stephanie

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ha! Your whole life is a long list of surprising facts! Silly, modest girl.... :)

Natalie said...

i wanna see the commmercial!!!!!!!