Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Suggestions?


So it's no secret that money is tight right now. I think everyone has the same story right now. But, I love to shop. I try not to, but I really love to shop. Mostly for bargains. It pains me to pay full price for anything and I love unique eclectic stuff. But, since we are broke as a joke,(not really) I have been window shopping online. I still get the "shopping feeling". I VERY rarely buy anything if ever so it's a lot safer money wise just to browse, but I have exhausted my usually online stores. I need suggestions! Where's your favorite places to shop online?

2 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

all of the etsy.com stores
ebay
ikea
the container store
crate and barrel and their sister store CB2 which is modern like ikea.and land of nod their kids line.
ballard designs
-most of this is home stuff,since you know I am in need of home stuff.etsy is clothes,jewelry,fun stuff for the house.

Natalie said...

i was gonna say etsy too. I've never shopped there but I noticed that Calico loves it and it's all about the eclectic stuff. Might be worth a look.