Thursday, September 18, 2008

My beautiful Bella


Bella had her immunizations today. So, there is nothing in our way now to enroll her in Kindergarten. I continue to have mixed feelings about this. We are going to try public school. The school she is going to be going to is the smallest in the county with only 400 students. The principal seems really great and on board with being flexible about Bella's dairy allergy. The school nurse handed me a Food Allergy Action Plan. I was thrilled that they didn't treat me like a crazy Mom. I know I am a crazy Mom, but don't want to be treated that way. Especially, when it comes to Bella's allergy. I HAVE to be taken serious about it.
I did get a job. I just got the call today that I was hired. Again, mixed feelings about it. It is a job at a neat place called Crimson Moon. It's a restaurant/coffee house/music venue. I will be a server and it is only part time. I know I am being a baby about it. Lots of Moms work and I do work (I just don't collect a paycheck) but, I really do not like to be tied down to other things than my family. I want to be available if she needs me. If there is a school function or something, I want her to feel like I will be there no matter what. It is just part time and we will see how it goes. I was very upfront about when I could and couldn't work and what my priorities are and they were really great about it and assured me it would really be part time and sporadic to start out with. So many changes happening. I am not really good with change, unless it is my idea. lol
Things are not bad and I am trying to stress less and just have faith. How can you be in a bad mood when your daughter tells you, you are a beautiful Butterfly?! She's the best!

4 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

We like the Crimson moon,maybe we will see you their.If you want to put us down as an emergency contact feel free for the school.We should have our little one on October 16th,if all goes well.

KELLI MC said...

you will be fine. it will all be fine. i am sure. and a smidge jelly bout the job. beautiful butterfly. sounds like the next tattoo.

Katherine said...

ILOVE our wedding song and Tom Petty! Congratulation on your job and for getting Bella ready and enrolled in school. It will all work out, it always does, even if isn't exactly the way you planned!!!!!!

Natalie said...

You ARE a beautiful butterfly! What a cutie. I can't wait to come and be an annoying customer for you to serve. :)