Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last night Kelli and I went to Good Clean Fun to get her birthday present, a new tattoo. Jamie really out did himself. Kelli got a bird with with a banner that has Kinsey's name on it. it also has Scottish thistle around it. I had no idea what that was, but it is a really pretty flower. The whole thing is beautiful. i also had to get a new one. It is on my wrist and is Gaelic and translates to "Pulse of my heart" and has Joe and I's wedding date under it. I also had one of the flowers on my foot touched up. We had so much fun. I am sure Jamie thought we were were goofy because we just laughed and told stories. Whatever he thought I know he was having more fun than the guy tattooing in the next space because the girl he was tattooing was reading him poetry she wrote. GAG! Today, I got my hair done and I went BLONDE! I really wanted to try it just to see what it would look like. I have been red since I was 14, I think. We have to do it in stages to get it as blonde as I want it. So, it's more of a strawberry blonde. After that I headed out to the farm to get dewormer for my goats. being in Gulf Shores for so long I had really missed the farm. There were so many new baby goats. They also had a few new Kangaroos and a baby porcupine that was sooo cute. They also had just gotten a hawk. I am NOT a bird person, but he was beautiful. I got to help my friend Shauna feed him. She took him out of his cage using a big leather glove and she put him on a lead/leash. I stood across the room with another big leather glove on and some food for him (you don't want to know what it was) resting on my gloved hand. She pointed him in my direction and he flew to the food on my hand. He grabbed my gloved hand with his really big tallons. It was crazy to feel how strong he is. He sat on my hand and ate and then flew back to Shauna. I had to leave way too soon, but I am going back on Staurday to help Shauna deworm the goats and sheep. So, that was my crazy day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! I would be scared...not a bird person either. I don't even like parakeets. Hair looks great, of course. Gonna get used to not seeing you red, though. How fun! I've been listening to audiobooks of Twilight and am obsessed again. Brad's listening too, though, so it's so much more fun this time around. He loves them. We just walk around the house with our headphones on smiling at eachother. :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

What a fun girl night!

KELLI MC said...

i had tons of fun the other night and also tonight was fun too! boys are silly