Monday, September 29, 2008

Great weekend!






We had a fantastic weekend. Much needed! We went to Stone Mountain Park on Saturday afternoon. It
s funny to me that they have a whole park based just on this big rock. I guess it's no different than a "world" based on a mouse. ANYWAY, we just had fun being together and Bella thought the laser show was neat. As everyone knows, we are having a gas "problem" as in, there is none. We thought we had plenty to get down there and back and if it got close we would find a gas station somewhere. Well we are big fat goobers. Last week Joe filled up several times and never had a problem finding a station and I only went to three before i found one with gas, so, it didn't seem far fetched at the time. Our gas light came on on the way home and we were panicked. Joe has a gage on his car that tells you how many miles you can go until you run out of gas. We got down to were it said 0. I really don't know how many stations we went to. We were even on the phone with Kelli who was on the interent searching for stations for us. We FINALLY found one and filled up the truck. We cleaned and rearranged the house on Sunday. Not as much fun, but definatly a good thing. Bella started her second week of school today and it was a good day. Thankfully! The teacher did tell me on Friday they would have "old Fashioned day" and they would be churning butter and making biscuits. i swear they are trying to think of ways to torture me with Dairy.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

What about what I said about you in my blog? Did you totally overlook what I wrote about my Ernie Gale?

Natalie said...

Wasn't that ropes course fun? I bet Bella didn't find it scary at all, huh. Glad you got to have some family fun. My house is superclean now too. I only get it really clean when there are people coming to visit. Sad but true.