Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prayer request

I am asking for a prayer request for my good friend Stephanie. She is going on a mission trip to Spain and she leaves on Sat. This is her second mission trip. Her first mission trip was to the Dominican Republic last year with her husband. But, this one is all by herself. She has two sweet little girls and a great husband. I know she is nervous to leave them. I am asking for prayers for her to be safe and her family to be safe while she is gone. You can check her blog for details about her trip. She is really amazing and inspires me.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's amazing...I will gladly pray for her and her family.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

That is so awesome...definetly have her and her family in my prayers.

Unknown said...

We will definately keep your friend in our thoughts and prayers. Oh and I have the directions to change up your blog. If you have photoshop than you can do a header but, if not I can still tell you how to get pretty looking scrap book paper on the back and middle of your blog! Then your blog doesn't have to be sooo jealous! Just email me if you want the directions!