Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have been trying really hard to keep a clean house. I have been akmost obsessing over it and it has ruined my day on occasion when it is dirty. I dream of having a house where a friend can stop by withought notice and I don't have to try to keep them on the porch or explain why my house is a wreck. Joe and I cleaned the house SPOTLESS! Almost near perfect. Then I had 16 kids at my house yesterday and then 4 of them came by today and it looks like little tornados hit every room. This might have stressed me out, but for whatever reason I am going to just lay on my couch and not worry about it. Two of my good friends came over today and saw my dirty house and said they were happy because their houses looked the same. It was a little empowering. I will clean it up and strive to keep a tidy house, but just for tonight I am going to be free. :)

0 comments: