Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FYI

For your information the new movie The Happening is horrible! Joe and I just got back from seeing it and it was really bad. As were were walking out we heard other people say how dumb it was, too. So, it was not just us. I'm sorry if you have seen it and liked it, but I have to say it was probably the worst movie I have ever seen....really. I wanted to like it. I loved Signs and The Sixth Sense and The Happening is by the same guy. This was awful. Can you tell how much I don't like it?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

aww...there's nothing worse than finally getting a night out and hating the movie! Thanks for the heads up though!

Natalie said...

i love this background! I searched so long for mine on pyzam and so would have done this one if i'd seen it!

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

I sent you an email about free goats,let me know if you don't get it.