Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To answer some questions



Yes, my foot hurt a lot and still does. It hasn't healed all the way and the only shoes I could wear that didn't hurt it were these cheap Wal-Mart ked like shoes that had little to no sole. By Sunday My feet were killing me. I tried to go shopping for a different pair , but everything I could find had a strap or something that went across the top of my foot.

The long hallway picture in the last post was of a cell block in Eastern State Penitentiary. That place was really neat, but kinda creepy. It is super old. It was the first "modern" prison in the world. It was built to look like a castle to intimidate immigrants . Really interesting. During Halloween season they do a Haunted House there. They give you a flashlight and you walk through it. I am such a weenie there is no way I could do that. It was creepy enough during the day in mid May.

Brenna, you did not offend me. Most of the highlights from are trip had to do with food.

Joe has no problem of asking anyone to take our picture. It used to embarrass me no end, but now I like it. You can actually see I was on the trip.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

ooo, that is very cool. I'm the same way too, you couldn't pay me to do the haunted house thing. I generally go through those with my eyes closed and holding on to the person in front of me. :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

that is cool. What a fun trip.