Monday, May 26, 2008







Joe and I went to Philadelphia last Thursday and came home On Sunday. Bella had her own vacation with Nana and Papa. (Thanks Mom and Dad) We had an awesome Time. I booked the trip through Last Minute Deals with Travelocity. I really reccommend this because it was crazy cheap. We took the train to New York for the day on Friday. It was the first time I had ever been there and it was crazy. I was telling my sister about all that we did. She then said "what else did you do besides eat?" Hmmmm.... Our hotel was right across the street from Reading Market. The Market was amazing and filled with anything you could possibly want to eat. We were also within walking distance of Chinatown. I have learned that in Asian cooking they use NO DAIRY. There are exceptions to this, but in general you would be hard pressed to find dairy. So I was in heaven. Anyway, we did a lot more than eat and it was a great trip!

5 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How fun! Sounds like everyone had a good weekend!
p.s. how is your foot?!?! That is a cool tattoo, but I'm thinkin that had to hurt!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

what is that long hallway thing?

Anonymous said...

i was wondering the same thing about that hallway...

sweetb said...

I didn't mean to insult your vacation. Just wondering what you did & you did a lot besides eat.

Natalie said...

Looks so fun! I picture you guys walking around asking strangers to take your picture... :) I'd love to hear more about it...call me!