Sunday, May 11, 2008

I REALLY LOVE MY SISTERS AND MY MOTHER

I edcided to be really cheesy, I really really love them and I want to let them know! I get sad sometimes to think that if Bella remains to be an only child she will miss out on getting to be a sister. My sister's are my best friends (besides Joe who is my VERY VERY best friend). They are beutiful and smart and I really admire them both for very different reasons. If you know us you will agree that we are so different in so many ways, but just alike where it matters. I am very thankful for them.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so cute! I wish I could've been with my mom and sisters on mother's day. You look gorgeous too, looks like you figured out how to do your hair! :)

KELLI MC said...

Thank you for all the nice things you said. I think this has been the best Mother's day yet. I love you guys. You are my best friends. Like I told Shawn if you guys moved away what would I do?

Unknown said...

You look like you had a great day and it would have been nice to be with my Mom and Sister's on MD. I'm glad you sent me a link to your blog to help stay in touch.
~ Stacey