Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Feet!!!


I have always thouhgt my feet are big and goofy looking. Not really girly. Sure maybe with a little tan they look okay, but always big. Last summer I got a big hibiscus flower on my left foot for me and I was going to get a Stargazer Lily on my right for my Mom. (it's her favorite flower) But, The first one hurt so bad that I have really procrastanated on getting the second one. So, today I got it done. It hurt jut as much as I remebered. I will never reccomend foot tattoos. WOW, not kidding. Hurt REALLLY bad. I mean really. But, I love they way my feet look. Now I think they are cute and girly.

To Mom:

I know you don't get tattoos, but I got the Lily for you. I love you very much and you are very special to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Did you have it done by the same guy? I can't wait to see it in person. But even without the tattoos your feet were cute and girly...

Natalie said...

aww, that's so sweet. I love them! It would be so fun to be a tattoo artist, wouldn't it?

Kate said...

Hey! This is Kate, Nat's friend (and your friend). If I were to get a tatoo, it would be on my toe or on my foot. And, I LOVE your tatoos on your feet. So freakin' cool and cute. I almost got a tatoo in High School and then in college, but I'm such an indecisive person, that I knew I would change my mind. And, sure enough, I really wouldn't have wanted that globe on my bikini line, BUT the one in college I amost got was a toe ring...I still would like that one. Hope you are doing well, and hopefully we'll see you at the next Bunco. I think it's June 18th...and it's closer to you than my house was.

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Ow!This had to hurt so bad.