Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bella' Graduation








Bella had her graduation from pre -K last night. It was so adorable. My Mom, Sister Kelli, Neices Kinsey and Keelin, and Joe's Mom all drove up to see her draduate. The two pre-K classes marched in with their caps and gowns on. They sang three songs. I was so proud because Bella sang and danced. She didn't act shy.


After having such a bad experiance at the beginning of the school year, this school was just a breath of fresh air. Bella's teacher, Ms. Katie cried when she handed out their little diplomas. You could really tell how much the whole staff really cared for all the kids. I wasn't sure if I would get emotional, but when her teacher started the tears I followed. It was a really neat night!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

The cap and gown is so incredibly cute and the little shoes to go with it! Priceless. Congrats, Bella! Have fun on your getaway, Erin. You guys deserve it!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

How adorable! Bella looks sooo BIG! Congrats to her!
Les

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Erin...I love your skirt! Where did you get it?

Erin said...

I got my skirt at a store called Horsetown. I think they have a website.