Monday, January 12, 2009

Stinkers

So, it has been 4 days, AT LEAST, since I have talked to Kelli, Brenna, or Mom! I have emailed you people, I have a new phone and do not have your numbers. Sure that sounds silly, but I didn't memorize the numbers because they were in my phone and no I didn't learn from last time I had to change phones and lost my numbers, I did not write them down. Also, in my defense as far as not having Mom's number, I was with Mom and her cell rang and she didn't recognize the number so I answered it for her, it was Dad at home. She got a new number, too. SO CALL ME!

2 comments:

sweetb said...

sorry. i have been wanting to talk to you too. I called Joe's phone & left him a message to have you call me since I did not have your #. I have been crazy and when I want to call you I am not near the computer. I will call.678-464-5765

KELLI MC said...

Silly my puter was disconnected as was my phone soooooooo you know----I always wanna talk to you goofy! I didnt know who was calling me from that damn 706 number hahahaaaaaa