Friday, January 23, 2009

I probably shouldn't share this, but what the hey?


So, I have been crazy crafting this week. My house literally looks like a Hobby Lobby blew up in my house! My kitchen table alone is a nightmare. That is the picture above. I probablky shouldn't share how messy I am, but it's not really a secret. Joe and "B" are having to climb over stacks of paper and random stuff. But, they are awesome and knos this makes me happy , so they are choosing to ignore the mess. I started makeing glass jewelry and wall hangings, I am part of a TM Valentine's Day card exchage, and part of another homemade card exchange, part of an ALtered Book club with our first mail date on Tuesday, I think that's it. Oh, i took a crotchet class this week, too. AND I have worked this week. Hopefully, I will have some very cool stuff to post about later when I'm done.

1 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

You go girl! Can't wait to see your creations!!!1