Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crappy New Years pictures






So, remember how I lost my camera? Well, I found it. But, not before having to use a disposable one for New Years. I REALLY appreciate my digital camera. The pictures came out HORRIBLE. Everyone's eyes look weird and all the pictures are so dark you can't hardly see what it is. We had such a nice New Years. We went up to the TAG property and met some caving friends. We had a potluck and had a ton of yummy food and we played Scrabble (I won, woohoo) and did puzzles and just talked. There were dairy free cakes there, too. You have no idea what a big deal that is in my famiy for Bella to have a dairy free cake that I didn't make. I always pack something she can have like oreos or moon pies, but to just show up and there be a cake that is dairy free. Bella was VERY pleased. Anyway, the next day we went hiking at Cloudland Canyon with Joe's sister and her husband. We just had the best time. i was so bummed about the pcitures because the day was just gorgeous, but my 1970 looking pictures are all I have so enjoy.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks fun! I'm glad you guys got to get away.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

As long as the wonderful memories are in your own minds...that is all that really matters. You make wonderful family memories together! You don't need a great camera to prove it!

sweetb said...

It looks like you guys had fun. Your eyes do look weird in that one pic but it doesn't matter. Can you believe that we didn't have digital cameras just a few years ago.