Thursday, January 29, 2009

How did this happen




I am trying to laugh about this, but I really want to cry! REALLY! I HATE MY HAIR. I am thankful to have hair at all, but I look terrible. I specifically asked her to leave the long pieces in front and she DIDN'T! She put color on it and it was a boring drab red with highlights that looked gray and then she fluffed my bangs!!!!! WHAT!? REALLY? I am not a fluffy bang person!!!!! So, after crying in my mini van I followed my sisters advice and put some bright red on it. That made me feel a little better and I tried to style it better myself, but it's just horrible. I was just trying to get a cute hairdo and instead I have a "passabel" hairstyle. Like maybe I can "pass" for someone who does not have a stupid haircut!! The picture are after I tried to sttle it. I know the picture probably would have been better had I smiled, but there is no way right now!

0 comments: