Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenna!




Happy Birthday To my beautiful awesome sister, Brenna!
5 things I love about Brenna:
1. she is an amazing Mom. She really is. She really thinks about things and tries very hard to do the best for her kids. She has a lot of patience with her two little boys. Both are under the age of 4.
2.She is a great big sister! I remember one time when we were kids that she was babysitting Kelli and I and I ran from the street to our front door which was down hill and I fell and smaked my face on the sidewalk. I screamed (I USED to be a little dramatic) and cried. She hugged me and gave me a big glass of Coke. i remember her saying Coke makes everything better. I think she was desperatly trying to get me to calm down so she wouldn't get in trouble with Mom. But, I didn't know it at the time.
3. She cans stuff. I think there is probably a better way to put it, but I can't think of one. She cans all different things from tomato jam to veggies from her garden. I think it is really really neat. I have always wanted to try it and I love that she figured it out.
4. She is a very talanted artist. I have always admired that. She is so creative.
5. She loves to read. i love that both of my sisters love to read. It's so much fun to pass around a book we love and get to talk about it and get excited about it. (when does the SHopaholic movie come out?)

2 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Happy Birthday Brenna....Hope you had a great day!

sweetb said...

Thanks, Leslie! Thank you, Erin for such a nice post. Very sweet.