Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pet peeve

I know this is silly, but it drives me nuts. for whatever reason my debit/credit card strip wears out fast. (Iknow, I know, maybe I use it too much) I order new ones from the bank and it wears out and never works when the cashier goes to swipe it. That's not even the part that frustrates me. What frustrates me is that I let them try to swipe it and then when it doesn't I always say "you will have to type the number in because the strip is bad" the they take a plastic bag and wrap my card in it and try to run it over and over and over again. I have NEVER seen this work, but almost everyone tries it and they get this look on their face like they have this special magic trick that they know and noone else does. So, i have to stand there and watch them try their "trick" and then eventually just type it in like I said to do in the first place. Again, not a big deal, BUT OH MY GOSH JUST TYPE IT IN.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

I so agree with you! I've had this happen and it's so annoying.

I also hate it when I go to the grocery and try and use my WIC vouchers...sometimes they don't "approve" and it happens so many times that I tell the cashier what the previous cashier did to make it work....well I get, "I just don't think we can do that"...BULL CRAP

They call the manager over and what do they do...the EXACT same thing I just told them to do!!!

HELLO...CUSTOMERS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

I guess we are lucky the bag works for us everytime,we have never had to resort to typing it in.I hope I didn't just jinx us.Hope your all doing well,have a great Thanksgiving.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

People are LAZY!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!