Monday, November 17, 2008







We had such a fun night on Friday. Thursday was Brenna birthday and Friday was my niece Keelin's birthday. We had a slumber party at a hotel. We first went to American Girl at Northpoint Mall. That store is crazy. They have everything for dolls. Ear piercing, hair salon, a restaurant, etc. you name they've got it. It's not really cheap either. But, it's really adorable. I offered to buy Bella a small treat this was her reply "I only like Disney". Little stinker. Have you ever seen that show My Super Sweet Sixteen? I hope my daughter is not a future star of that show. After American Girl we went to Pf Chang's for dinner. So yummy! Then it was back to the hotel for cake and presents. We woke up on Saturday and swam in the pool. It was so much fun I think we should do it once a month!

0 comments: