Monday, August 18, 2008

Pigs

I just wanted to post this real fast because I thought it was so funny! Last night Joe, Bella, and I went to a client's house for dinner. It was nice, but a lot of "work " talk and the men outnumbered the women. The daughter of the "client",Sidney, is just starting her senior year in highschool and her boyfriend of 7 months is leaving for college in 2 days. Sidney was out on the back deck talking to "men". (you will see why I am just lumping them together and calling them the "men") Sidney came in from the deck crying and saying that the "men" were telling her that her boyfriend was going to break up with her within weeks of going to college and she was too young to know if she was in love BLAh blah blah. Her mother said "Men are pigs" I quickly asked if Joe had said anything because I was going to kill him (really just give him a mean look and yell at him) but, she said he didn't say anything. Then her Mom saw Bella standing there and said "all men are pigs except for your Daddy" and then she walked off . Sidney and I were in the kitchen talking and Bella walks in a few minutes later and tapped Sidney on the leg and said in the sweetest voice "My Dad is a pig, too!" We both cracked up laughing. She thought she was helping!

3 comments:

KELLI MC said...

i love love love the things little bella says. she is such an adult.

sweetb said...

Sweet Bella!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Bella makes me laugh! I agree with Kelli...she's an adult in a mini body!