Sunday, July 27, 2008

I was playing Bunco awhile ago and somehow everyone started talking about their most embarrassing moments. There were some REALLY good ones that I can't top. But, now I have a story that I could have told that night. This may be way too much information but I have gotten laser hair removal on my under arms. This is something that has bothered me since I was 15. I HAVE always been self conscience about wearing anything sleeveless or tank tops. Before I got the laser hair removal treatment, I could literally have just shaved and it would look like I hadn't shaved in days. (more than you wanted to know, I am sure, but this is going somewhere) Bella has been wanting to take Tae Kwon Do and so I signed her up with my old instructor, Mr. Starr. I started taking Tae Kwon Do with Mr. Starr when I was 13 and he gave me my first job. I taught Tae Kwon Do at Mr. Starr's Tae Kwon Do. I had to quit about a year and a half ago because it was hard on my heart. I have wanted to go back, but I have been nervous. After I signed Bella up and watched her go through class I just had to give it a try again. I went to the Adult class, but I couldn't put my hands on my uniform in time for the class so I wore sweat pants and a tank top. I had just bought the tank top and didn't realize it was way to small until I changed at the Tae Kwon Do school. I was horrified it showed every indention or roll on my stomach. So, I wore a black hooded sweatshirt over it. Half way through class I was sweating and it was just too hot. I thought I would rather show my gross stomach than pass out from being to hot. I shed the sweatshirt and was feeling so happy that I didn't have to worry about my underarms. I literally was thinking the laser hair removal was the best money I had spent. I was kinda like that girl in that annoying deodorant commercial where the girl walks around doing things just so she could raise her arms in the air. I was feeling really good and confident. Until, Mr. Starr came over to watch me do my form and I could tell he was looking hard at my underarms and almost said something then stopped. I couldn't figure out what was up, but I just continued to do my form. After he walked away, I looked at my underarms to see what he was looking at and there were a bunch of little black fuzzy balls from my black hooded sweatshirt sticking to my arm pits. I furiously wiped it away, but I was so embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Oh Erin...that is hilarious! That is something that would happen to me...Usually it's deodrant balls for me! ha ha Thanks for sharing a funny with me--great way to start my Monday!!
Miss ya

Jessi said...

Thanks for the giggle. Embarassing but so funny!!!

Natalie said...

Loved it! So good. That would have been a good one for that night.