Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Animals gone wild

My animals have gone nuts! Yesterday my wonderful neighbor calls me while I am shopping with my sister downtown, at least an hour away withought traffic and it was the middle of rush hour. My neighbor lets me know that my 2 goats and and one dog, that is supposed to protect them, are down the street. They took themselves for a walk!!! My awesome neighbor hooded the trip back to my house and put them in my nice animal free fenced in yard. When I get home I discover a hole the dog has made in the goat fencing. So I mend it and put them back in their area. What do I see this morning? The stupid dog and one of the goats walking around the yard. I put them back and they get out again. So, I put them back in my nice back yard that animals are not allowed in and I had to leave. The dumb dog got out of 6 ft. wooden privacy fence and I still don't know how. I hear Dobe my oldest goat yelling from the back yard. He had tried to squeeze himself through the wooden posts in our deck and got stuck. I had to call my amazing neighbor to help me. He had to saw the post off to get him out. We then fix the fence over and over for the next 45 min. trying to keep the dumb dog in. The goats are secure in their area, but I had to put him back in the wooden back yard fence. He has already gotten out twice since my neighbor and I gave up, but I have no other choice. I am about to go crazy!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Aww...poor Dobe! (and poor you too)