Monday, July 14, 2008






Bella and I have been gone for a week visiting Joe in Orange Beach. He is working like crazy so we didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, but we were happy to be in the same state at least. Bella and I went to the beach even though the jellyfish were thick in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area. It wasn't this bad when were there in March. I am am wondering if it is seasonal or something. Joe's brother and his family were in Destin the same week. Bella and I stayed with them for 2 nights. Joe did get to comeover and have dinner and stayed one night. We had a great time and I am really thankful for the friendship I have with my sister in-law Kim. We had a great time. Joe took part of Saturday and until we had to leave on Sunday off and we had a great time except that Bella was stung by a jellyfish right before we left the beach on Sunday. Her poor little ankle swelled up. A lady on the next beach towel over had a bag on amonia. I have to say I was a little concerned when she pulled out a baggie of yellow liquid. But, it was amonia and we put some on Bella's anke and it was almost instant that the pain stopped.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds so fun. I love nice and well-prepared strangers. :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

What fun...except for the jellyfish part. I'm so not into things that Sting! Now I'm not sure I ever want to get into the ocean! Did you guys make Tablerock this year?

Erin said...

No, tablerock this year. :( Joe got a new job and so Mom, Bella and I were supposed to go, but two weeks before we left Mom's knee started giving her lots of touble. So, it didn't work out. I have been really bummed about it.