Wednesday, May 6, 2009






So, we had a wonderful week last week. We went to DisneyWorld. After what happened two weeks before we weren't sure we should go. Several people were worried about us going, including me. But, I really really wanted to have this family time. I work so much I feel like Joe, Bella, and I are never together at the same time. But, the trip went great. The pictures speak for themselves. I am going to post more tomorrow. I haven't downloaded from the second camera, yet. I was such a goober when bella met Cinderella. I cried! Very embarrassing! But, It was right when we entered the Magic Kingdom. They randomly pick people to grant wishes to and right when we walked in the picked Bella and took us into Exposition Hall and this man called out "announcing princess Bella" and he dropped a curtain and Cinderella was right on the other side and said "well, Hello,Princess Bella" Bella's face was priceless. I just started crying. i couldn't help it. Disneyworld does that to me. Also, I couldn't help but think that two weeks to the day I was laying in a hospital bed unable to speak right, read, and had trouble walking. At that point I was so scared of what was to come and if things were going to return to normal or get worse. So, to stand there with Bella and Joe at Disneyworld was just such a blessing. I am so grateful. I am so scared it will happen again, but I am trying to not worry and just treasure family time.

2 comments:

Lovingmyamazinglife said...

Awww.she looks so pretty.Our little one would love to go their,shes a tinkerbelle fan,and snow white.Glad your feeling better.

Cristin said...

I am so glad you guys got to go! Bella looks precious w/ her hair all fixed and all of you look like you had such a wonderful time.

I completely understand your fears of what happened 2 weeks ago coming back. I know panic attacks aren't near as serious as what you had, but I remember the first time I had one how incredibly scared I was that I would have them all the time and wouldn't be able to control them.

I am so glad you are doing better though and I will keep you in my prayers.