Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Etsy store

Okay, awhile ago I said I would share what I have been working on. I just uploaded a bunch of stuff, but not all, to my new Etsy store. My friend Andrea and I decided to open the store together. This way we can be each other's motivators and cheerleaders. So, we just post when we are finished with something. Right now, it's just the stuff I have made. But, I know Andrea has some really neat things in the the works. The things I have listed are just a few of what I have done. I have had so much fun creating this stuff and I hope you guys like it, too. I also make personalized pendants. I have one with Bella's picture on one side and her name on the other. So, check it out.
http://scarlettAdesigns.etsy.com

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I promise once summer hits I'll start actually producing something. I am just super busy right now.