Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter






We had a great Easter and I hope everyone else did, too. Holidays are hard because we live far and our parents live not close to eachother. So, we really have a hard time splitting the time. This Easter we just went to my parents house. I had to work Sat. night and didn't get home until 2a.m. and then I HAVE to read before I fall asleep. (a little OCD of me, but it's my nightly unwind ritual and I like it) So, we had the best intentions to go to church, Joe's parents, and then to my parents. But, Big Shock, we over slept. Brenna had a similar issue and she spent the day with her in-laws. So, we had a small layed back Easter and it was really nice. We missed all the people we couldn't be with. Bu, Joe and I rush around ALL the time. We always are on a schedule and it was really nice just t be in one spot and get to enjoy the day. Oh, I cut my hair AGAIN! It went much better this time, but I have mixed feelings about it. I love it in the mirroe, but I look like a goober in pictures. Well, whatever.

5 comments:

KELLI MC said...

um my feelings are a little hurt-where in the world am i? I am the only one there not in the pictures you turd. Do they all suck?

Cristin said...

Happy Easter!

Love the hair!

Jessi said...

I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

Your hair is awesome! (And isn't it so weird how the mirror and pictures give a different image?!)

also known as shell said...

I love your hair!

Erin said...

Kelli, all the pictures tht I have of you, I am in them and I am the one who sucks in them. You looked beautiful!