Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Thoughts




So, I realized that my posts recently are very "debbie downer" type. So, much I I am getting tired of myself. LOL So, to change my attitude and attempt to be more upbeat. I will show you there have been good things going on. I have been going a little stir crazy waiting on my consultation with the surgeon next week. I am hopinghe will say "oh, it was a fluke. Your fine. Surgery can wait." My friend told me that was called denial. lol I told her Denial is a nice place to visit. lol ANYWAY, We Bella finished her first year of Kindergarten and it went really well. I hated having to work so much. But, her teachers were awesome. They always greeted her with hugs and that helped. We had very few days of crying and not wanting to go. She finished the year with Feild Day. She got a first place ribbon for Simon Says. It cracked me up that she didn't get a ribbon for a foot race or tug of war but, Simon Says. I was proud. lol Bella is also taking swimming lessons. We are hoping it "clicks" this year and she will swim. Keeping my fingers crossed that the third year of swimming lessons will do the trick. She starts Vacation Bible school next week. So, we are doing good. depite my complaints and gripes, I am very thankful for every moment and every second.

1 comments:

KELLI MC said...

I love the picture of bella in her towel!