Thursday, January 7, 2010

A couple of random things

I read on someone else's blog that they weren't sure if anyone read it. I have felt a little silly writing a blog. Almost like, "why do I think what I have to say is so important?" But, I read other people's blogs. I think it's so fun to read other people's stories and a great way to keep up with friends. I also went back and read through my own posts and love it. It was like a little scrapbook. there were things I had forgotten about and some things I just enjoyed reading and remembering again. So, een if no one is reading it I will write it for me.

5 comments:

Cristin said...

I read your blog!!!

Britten said...

So do I!

3 cheers for throwing our thoughts out to cyber space!

cynthia said...

you don't know me, but i read your blog because we share a special bond... :) twilight! ;) my mother in law knows your aunt here in wichita. :)

KELLI MC said...

i read it!

sweetb said...

There is a website where you can download your blog and they send you a book of your blog. I love that idea.