Monday, March 16, 2009

I was tested and I FAILED BAD BAD BAD!!

So, if I were a paranoid person and also thought the world revolved around me, I would think that someone from Wal-Mart read my blog and decided to test my resolve as far as boycotting Wal-Mart. Because today I was tested and I failed...miserably. They found my weakness....they have Twilight shirts for cheap, I mean really cheap. I crumbled and got two. ****I am hanging my head in shame*****They even had a flat screen tv by the shirts playing outakes from twilight. So, like a fool I stood there and watched the tv. Bella then looked up at me and said "why is everyone excited about twilight?" I just shook my head and said "I have no idea"

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Shame-Shame Know you Name. LOL Wal-Mart is a weakness for everyone!

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Ha ha ha ha ha

les

Andrea said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to see the new Twilight threads.