Sunday, October 18, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...not yet anyway

i have been sooooooo busy!!! i mean really crazy insanly busy!! Oct. is normally crazy for us anyway but we added two conventions to the mix! We were in Orlando then Chicago and then The caving convention we go to every year. Then to top it off this weekend was GoldRush in Dahlonega. It is a HUGE festival right on our town square! Being a manager at a restraunt on said square I got to work this weekend. It wasn't too bad I had to run the shows Fri. and Sat. night. Just really really late nights.
I have badly neglected my etsy site. Which today I am going to do some housekeeping on it and restock. I have gotten into stamping lately and I made these really reallu cute necklaces for Halloween. You will have to stop by and look. they should be up in the next few hours!

www.scarlettadesigns.etsy.com

3 comments:

heather said...

Yay! I am heading over to the etsy site right now! I am so sorry about he foster situation, that is hard. I used to be a foster/ adoptions worker for DCFS and I know how hard it is!

Britten said...

Whoo hoo! Halloween stuff! Going to take a peek...

How fun for you with all the festivals and such. It's a festival time of year. ♥

cynthia said...

a stranger and fellow twi-hard... love your etsy shop!! :) i'm emailing a link to a bunch of friends! :)